Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland, Wales and NI.
Payment can be made using debit/credit card and PayPal. Payments are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. Only once the card issuer or bank has authorised payment to The Skinsmith Ltd, will The Skinsmith process the order. Please note, there may be a delay between you placing your order and your card issuer authorising your payment. The Skinsmith Ltd will not be liable for any delay. Legal ownership is retained by The Skinsmith Ltd until payment has been received.
- ORDER PROCESSING
It is your responsibility to ensure that the invoice and delivery address is entered correctly at the point of order. The Skinsmith Ltd will not be liable for any loss as a result of client error. You will receive an email confirming your order - please note that we are unable to process an order until we have received authorisation of payment from the card issuer.
The Skinsmith Ltd reserves the right to refuse any offer to buy goods by you at any time.
Orders are processed on working days (Monday – Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays). If payment is received prior to 2pm on a working day, we will aim to despatch your order that same day. If after 2pm, we aim to despatch your order the following working day. During periods of high demand, this time may increase.
Please check your order upon receipt to ensure that all products itemised on the invoice are included. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us within 48 hours of receipt to advise there is a problem.
All orders are despatched using a signed for service and will require a signature upon receipt. If you request for your parcel to be left in a “safe place”, The Skinsmith will not be liable for any loss of goods.
Whilst the majority of orders arrive within 4 working days this can increase during busy periods.
Please note (with the exception of the areas/postcodes listed below*) you will receive an email and/or text message from our courier service on the day of your delivery to advise what time your delivery is scheduled (to within 1 hour). Should the time not be suitable, you can choose to have the order delivered to a new address, to a neighbour, or even on a different day.
*The following areas/postcodes will have parcels despatched using Royal Mail Signed for Delivery:
- Channel Islands / Isle of Man / Isle of Wight / Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
- Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV 55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Other than Royal Mail's standard tracking facility, we are unable to make enquiries for parcels deemed to be “lost” until 15 working days have elapsed. No refunds will be given until enquiries can be made to the whereabouts of your parcel.
UK Delivery Costs:
Order value below £100 £5.70
Order value £100 and above FREE
Please contact us directly if you require next day delivery. Orders must be placed by telephone by 12 noon Monday – Thursday to guarantee a next day delivery service. Please note weekend delivery is not possible. Delivery costs will be advised at point of order.
Please contact The Skinsmith Ltd directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for details on european locations serviced by The Skinsmith Ltd and for details of how to place your order. Orders via our website will only be accepted if the delivery address is in the UK.
All parcels are despatched using either Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed delivery or a recognised courier service. Delivery can take up to 10 working days and customs fees may apply upon arrival.
Please note all invoices are issued in GBP £ and payment is to be made in GBP £.
- CANCELLATION NOTICE
Prior to despatch: You may cancel your order at any time prior to despatch by emailing email@example.com We will re-credit you via your original payment method.
After despatch: You may cancel your order within fourteen days from the date of receipt of the goods (beginning with the day following receipt), providing goods have not been opened/used. The cancellation must be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, address, order number and the reason for cancellation. Your return request will be processed by The Skinsmith Ltd who will provide you with further instructions on how to ship the product(s) to us.
Upon receipt of return, goods will be examined and we will refund the amount paid for the goods if they are in resalable condition; in the original packaging, unopened, unused and undamaged.
Please note that if your original order qualifies for free delivery (order value £100+) and then you choose to return all or part of that original order, your refund will be the total, less the standard delivery charge (see 3. SHIPPING above). Refunds could take up to 14 days.
- RETURNS POLICY
The Returns Policy below applies only to those purchasing from The Skinsmith Ltd.
If you purchased an Eminence product from a website or approved spa partner that is not The Skinsmith Ltd, please contact them directly as each website or spa partner will have their own return policy.
In the rare event that your parcel was incorrectly supplied or faulty, please follow the steps below. We accept returns for products purchased from The Skinsmith Ltd and issue refunds to your original payment method within 14 days of receiving your returned product.
We are unable to refund a product once it has been opened and subsequently deemed unsuitable for any reason, therefore we strongly advise using the sample sachet provided in your package (subject to availability) or to contact The Skinsmith Ltd directly to obtain a sample pack.
To request a return:
- Email email@example.com and include your name, order number and the product you would like to return and the reason why.
- Your return request will be processed by The Skinsmith Ltd who will provide you with further instructions on how to ship the product to us.
PLEASE NOTE: You will be responsible for the shipping costs associated with sending the product to The Skinsmith Ltd. Shipping costs will only be reimbursed in the rare event the product was incorrectly supplied or the product is faulty. We strongly recommend that you obtain tracking information for your package.
The Skinsmith Ltd reserves the right to request the reasonable opportunity to inspect the product in question once returned. The Skinsmith Ltd reserves the right to refuse or deny a return request or refund at any time, at our discretion.
The Skinsmith Limited is registered in England under registration number 05715826.
The Skinsmith Limited's registered address is: 6 Wildmoor Mill, Mill Lane, Wildmoor, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B61 0BX
You can contact The Skinsmith Limited by email to firstname.lastname@example.org