Lilikoi Daily Defense Moisturiser SPF 40
Broad spectrum all mineral SPF protection with blue light and anti-pollution shield protection. For all skin types this moisturiser goes beyond broad spectrum protection.
An all-in-one lightweight daily moisturiser containing cocoa seed extract, satsuma mandarin peel and SPF 40 non-nano particle all mineral protection. Improves the appearance of skin that is exposed to blue light stress and pollution. Suitable for all skin types.
Size: 60 ml
For adequate coverage start with a small pea sized amount of product and warm in hands before application. Apply evenly to face and neck allowing product to absorb completely.
Apply additional product building coverage where needed. For additional hydration layer over your normal moisturiser once it has absorbed into your skin.
Mineral sunscreens act a physical barrier, they sit on top of the skin reflecting away the sun’s UV rays. The application experience and feeling on the skin may differ as it takes longer to work in the product for an even coverage.
We recommend you apply a serum or concentrate to hydrate and prep the skin before application of SPF moisturisers.
Mineral sun protection can leave a light cast when first applied which dissipates after a few minutes.
Please see video for application method.
- Zinc Oxide: all natural non-nano particle mineral protection that provides a physical barrier against UVA and UVB rays, helping to protect the skin from sun damage.
- Lilikoi (Passion Fruit) Seed Oil: potent source of Vitamin C and high in antioxidants, improves the appearance of dry skin exposed to environmental stressors.
- Cocoa Seed Extract: a blend of cocoa peptides, saccharides and polyphenols helps improve the appearance of skin that has been exposed to blue light stress from electronic devises and artificial lighting.
- Satsuma Mandarin Peel Extract: minimizes the appearance of premature ageing and the damage to the skin from pollutant and environmental stress.
- Larch Tree: moisturises and protects dry skin from dehydration and environmental stressors.
- Skin is left hydrated and protected against UVA and UVB rays
- Visible effects of blue light exposure is improved as skin is protected against premature damage
- Dry skin is protected from the effects of outdoor and indoor environmental stressors, toxins and pollutants