The term ‘The Skinsmith’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Payment can be made using Visa, Mastercard American Express and Paypal. Payments are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. Only once the card issuer or bank has authorised payment to The Skinsmith Ltd, will The Skinsmith process the order. Please note, there may be a delay between you placing your order and your card issuer authorising your payment. The Skinsmith Ltd will not be liable for any delay. Legal ownership is retained by The Skinsmith Ltd until payment has been received.
2. ORDER PROCESSING
It is your responsibility to ensure that the invoice and delivery address is entered correctly at the point of order. The Skinsmith Ltd will not be liable for any loss as a result of client error. You will receive an email confirming your order - please note that we are unable to process an order until we have received authorisation of payment from the card issuer.
The Skinsmith Ltd reserves the right to refuse any offer to buy goods by you at any time.
Orders are processed on working days (Monday – Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays). If payment is received prior to 2pm on a working day, we will aim to despatch your order that same day. If after 2pm, your order will be despatched on the following working day. During periods of high demand, this time may increase. Please check your order upon receipt to ensure that all products itemised on the invoice are included. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us within 48 hours of receipt to advise there is a problem.
All items despatched to UK addresses are sent using Royal Mail Signed for service and require a signature upon receipt. Whilst the majority of orders arrive within 4 working days, this can increase in busy holiday periods. Other than Royal Mail's standard tracking facility, we are unable to make enquiries for parcels deemed to be “lost” until 15 working days have elapsed. No refunds will be given until enquiries can been made to the whereabouts of your parcel.
UK Delivery Costs:
Order value below £100 £3.95
Order value £100 and above FREE
Please contact us directly if you require next day delivery. Orders must be placed by telephone by 12 noon to guarantee a next day delivery service. Please note weekend delivery is not possible. Delivery costs will be advised at point of order.
Please contact The Skinsmith Ltd directly at email@example.com or 0044 1527 834904 for details of how to place your order and shipping costs. Parcels are despatched using either Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed delivery or a recognised courier service. Please note all invoices are issued in GBP £.
4. CANCELLATION & RETURNS
Prior to despatch: You may cancel your order at any time prior to despatch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will re-credit you via your original payment method.
After despatch: You may cancel your order within seven working days from the date of receipt of the goods (beginning with the day following receipt). The cancellation must be in writing, giving the reason for cancellation and the goods must be returned to us in their original condition; in the original packaging, unopened, unused and undamaged. No refund will be given if any one of these conditions are not met.
If you are returning goods that may have arrived damaged, please notify us within seven working days from date of receipt of the goods (beginning with the day following receipt).
Please email email@example.com providing your customer order number along with the product(s) which are being cancelled or returned and the reasons why.
Once you have received confirmation from The Skinsmith Team, please return the goods to the following address.
The Skinsmith Ltd
6 Wildmoor Mill
We recommend returning via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery as we cannot be held responsible for returned goods that do not reach us.
On receipt of the return, we will refund the amount paid for the goods. This could take up to 30 days. We do not refund the original delivery charge unless the goods are faulty or have been incorrectly supplied. Please note that postage or other return costs will be the customer’s responsibility and will only be reimbursed in the rare event that a product is damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied.